Introducing Avis Mobile Wi-FiOur Mobile Wi-Fi package offers wireless internet access for laptops, smartphones, tablets and any other Wi-Fi-enabled device. Enjoy the freedom of mobile connectivity in or out of your hire car, without exorbitant roaming or hotel data charges.
How much does it cost?
R99 incl. 14% VAT per day
- A mobile Wi-Fi device, carrying case and a USB charger
- Connect up to 10 devices at once – laptops, smartphones, tablets or gaming consoles
- 1GB of data per day
- 6-hour battery life battery, rechargeable via USB or any electrical socket, so you can recharge it in your vehicle if it supports USB inputs
- Kwa-Zulu Natal - Durban Airport & Durban Downtown
- Western Cape - Cape Town Airport, Cape Town Downtown, Airport Industria, Hermanus, Langebaan, Milnerton, Paarl, Stellenbosch, Tygervalley & Wynberg
- Eastern Cape - East London Airport, Port Elizabeth Airport & George Airport
- Gauteng – OR Tambo Airport, Lanseria Airport & Sandton Gautrain
- Northern Regions – Pretoria Downtown & Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport
- In the event of total loss/damage to the device, you will be charged a sum of R1045 incl. 14% VAT.
- A fixed allocation of 1GB of data per day applies. Unused data is lost.
- Should the SIM be tampered with, a fee of R297 incl. 14% VAT will be charged.
- Should you wish to return the Wi-fi device at another location different from where you collected your vehicle, a One Way Fee of R385 incl. 14% VAT applies.
- The device runs on MTN's network. See MTN's coverage here.
- Standard Rental Terms and Conditions apply.