Avis Safari Rental
Self-Drive Safari Rentals in Southern Africa
International visitor? The bushveld is waiting for you, and so are we. Book your 2021 safari today, with flexible terms to accommodate Covid-19 travel restrictions.
Contact us for advice on planning your dream safari or check our customer's first hand experiences here.
Introducing Avis Safari Rental
Experience the African wilderness like never before
Our safari vehicles have so many features they can be compared to an overlanding version of the swiss army knife. Built for rugged terrain, these vehicles will allow you to journey through the wildest landscapes of Southern Africa, making every trip an unforgettable experience.
If you're looking for a self-drive safari adventure of a lifetime, there's no need to look any further.Request a Booking
Why use Avis Safari Rental?
- Avis is the leading global car rental company.
- Comfort and Convenience - Avis Safari Rental vehicles are the most comprehensively fitted safari hire vehicles available today.
- Safety - Avis Safari Rental is the only safari rental company to offer a holistic safety package:
- Vehicle stability program - ESP
- Traction control
- Trailer sway control
- Tyre pressure monitoring systems
- All terrain tyres with an upgraded safari suspension system
- Latest Vehicle Models - The new Ford Ranger with full backing in Africa - maintained to Avis's exact standards.
- Green - All Avis Safari Rental vehicles are fitted with state of the art solar-panelled charging systems.
- Safari Experience and Personal Service - Experienced and professional Tour Guides are available to plan your self-drive safari routes for maximum value and guided tours are a sought after available option for your African safari adventure.
Where can I travel in an Avis Safari vehicle?Our 4x4 safari vehicles are designed to handle the toughest terrains, allowing you to travel to places that are inaccessible in a standard car.
If you are looking for an off-road, self-drive, safari adventure into Southern Africa, our vehicles are permitted into the following countries:
- South Africa
- Malawi (on request)
- Tanzania (on request)
- Uganda (on request)
- Kenya (on request)