Multiply Wellness and Rewards
Avis and Multiply
Get up to 40% off on car rental from Avis to travel to your destination in comfort and style.Avis in partnership with Multiply are pleased to offer great car rental discounts for members.
Find out more about this reward below or book your car hire today. We are proud to offer Multiply members discounted car rental rates and priority member service with Avis Preferred. Join now.
If you are not already a member, join Multiply here. Book Now
How this reward works for youThe Avis Rent a Car discounted rates depend on your Multiply status
It's good to know that...You can enjoy peace of mind with free roadside assistance. If you require assistance during your rental just call the Avis 24 Hour Breakdowns and Emergencies Call Centre on 0800 001 669 or +27 11 387 8432.
Alternatively, you can avoid the traffic with Avis' convenient Chauffeur Drive and Point 2 Point transfer service - which will take you from point A to B, any hour of the day and anytime of the week.
Avis ServicesThe following services are available:
- Avis Rent a Car
- Avis Point 2 Point
- Avis Chauffeur Drive
- Avis Luxury Cars
- Car rental booked through Multiply is for leisure purposes only.
- Only the Multiply principal member and spouses/partner qualify for this benefit.
- Discount applies to the best available rate at the time of the booking.
- Bookings must be for a minimum of three consecutive weekdays, or two consecutive weekend days, Avis weekend rules at the time of the booking will apply.
- You may not use this benefit for more than 40 days for each family member in one calendar year (January to December). After 40 days, you will receive a 7.5% discount for the rest of the year (unlimited).
- Avis Chauffeur Drive and Avis Point 2 Point will count as one day per booking.
- Members must be over the age of 18 years to rent a vehicle, must have a valid credit card and unendorsed drivers licence., valid for at least one year.
- Only the specified driver can collect the vehicle.
- The quoted rates exclude any additional service charges.
- A member can make a single booking of a maximum of 23 consecutive days according to their Multiply status. A single booking of 24 consecutive days is recognised as a Monthly booking and will be charged at the Avis retail rate.
- Standard or super collision damage waiver
- Various free kilometres a day
- Standard or super theft loss waiver
- Airport surcharge, if applicable
- Tourism levy and VAT, if applicable
- Inclusions and exclusions subject to change without prior notice
- Contract fee
- Responsibility amount in event of an accident or theft
- Additional driver fee
- Delivery and collection
- Windscreen and tyre damage waiver
- Excess kilometer charges
- Any other additional service charges applicable
How do you use this reward?
- There are two ways to book your discounted car rental:
- Book online directly through Avis at www.avispartners.co.za/multiply
- Book using the Multiply Travel Desk at least 24 hours before you collect the car:
- Tel: 0861 100 155
- Fax: 012 671 8910
- A booking fee applies to all bookings made through the Multiply Travel Desk.
- Travel bookings can only be paid with a valid credit card. Avis accepts MasterCard, Visa Credit, American Express and Diners Club.
- All bookings are non-refundable.
- Your Avis travel confirmation will be emailed to you.
- The benefit is subject to availability.
Authorisation DepositWhen collecting your rental car Avis will place an authorisation hold on your credit card for the full cost of the hire plus extras and estimated cost of a tank of fuel.
If you are renting over a weekend an additional "weekend authorisation" will be taken for the duration of the rental as follows:
- Coastal Branches - R3,500 (on all car groups)
- Inland Branches - R7,500 on Car Groups A-E and R10,000 on Car Groups F - N
The additional weekend authorisation will be waived from airport locations upon presentation of a valid airline boarding pass/e-ticket printout.
Remember to factor in the amount that will be held against your credit card, so you have enough to spend on your journey.
Once the car has been returned your credit card will be debited with the final amount due and the remaining amount being held will be released.
When you collect your car
Please collect the rental car from the Avis branch you selected when you made the booking.
Make sure you take your:
- Unendorsed driver's licence
- Avis confirmation
- Valid credit card (cash not accepted)