Car Hire - Nedbank SME
Reap the benefitsWe are proud to provide all Nedbank Small Business customers with a discounted Avis offering to suit your SME needs. Enrolment includes membership to the global Avis loyalty and priority service, Avis Preferred Service.
Choose the rate that best suits your car rental requirements below.
Choose the rate that best suits you...
Option 1 - Avis SME Rate - Promotional Code 'Avis SME'If you are a frequent traveller whose travel coincides with peak periods (public holidays) and /or during sporting/national events we suggest choosing the SME rate. This is a comprehensive rate developed to cater for the needs of the SME market.
The SME rate includes:
- 100 free km's per day
- Super Collision Damage Waiver (CDW)
- Super Theft Loss Waiver (TLW)
- Windscreen, Tyre Damage Waiver
- Value added Tax 15%
- Location Surcharge and Tourism Levy
View the rates here.
Please select 'Leisure' as your Account Type and use promotion code 'Avis SME' to secure this rate when signing up.
Option 2 - Avis Daily Rate - Promotional Code 'Avis Daily'If your travel tends to include weekends and avoid holiday season, we suggest opting for our Avis daily rate (best rate of the day).
The Avis daily rate and inclusions fluctuate based on prevailing market conditions. It is the responsibility of the renter to review the inclusions when making the reservation.
Please select 'Leisure' as your Account Type and use promotion code 'Avis Daily' to secure this rate when signing up.
Take the fast lane with Avis PreferredWhen joining the Avis Preferred with Nedbank SME you will spend less time in queues and more time enjoying your trip.
Here are just a few benefits:
- Fast-track service at dedicated Avis Preferred rental counters
- Prepared paperwork, simply show your driver's licence and go
- Bonus member benefits, including free upgrades and rentals
- This deal is specific to Nedbank card holders only – Preferred Profile must be loaded with a qualifying Nedbank Small Business Card
- Inclusions linked to the Avis Daily rate change regularly, it is on the onus of the renter to review the inclusions when making a reservation.