Absa Cape Epic
Avis is proud to be the total transport provider to the Absa Cape Epic
Avis is proud to be the sole transport solution provider to the Absa Cape Epic riders as well as the Absa Cape Epic crew. The Absa Cape Epic takes place every year around the last week of March and the first week of April. The race is held over 8 days and includes a time-trial prologue. Avis will be part of this race, every “step” of the way and will be providing various transport solutions for riders throughout.
Take advantage of our special collection and drop off zones for this event by booking here.
Please read the instructions below before proceeding to the booking page.
Please follow these instructions for the Avis Drop Off and Collection Zones
To drop your Avis car off at a Drop off Zone please tick "Drop Off Zone" and select the relevant Return Office:
- Prologue - University of Cape Town: Select Wynberg as your Return Office
- Stage 1 - Ceres: Select Paarl as your Return Office - A R1150 collection fee from Ceres will be charged
- Final Stage - Val de Vie: Select Paarl as your Return Office
To collect your Avis car at a Collection Zones (please tick "Collection Zone" and select the relevant Rental Office):
- Prologue - University of Cape Town: Select Wynberg as your Rental Office
- Final Stage - Val de Vie: Select Paarl as your Rental Office