Win an all-inclusive weekend away
Drive Avis, Fly Mango and WIN* with MultiplyStand a chance to win* an all-inclusive weekend away for two, when you book Avis and fly Mango during June, July and August 2017.
Once you've booked your Avis car rental and Mango flight, be sure to register your details to qualify for an entry into the competition.
If you are not already a member, join Momentum Multiply here. Book Now
How this reward works for youThe Avis Rent a Car discounted rates depend on your Multiply status
It's good to know that...
- You can enjoy peace of mind with free roadside assistance.
- The Avis Call Centre offer 24-hour support - call 0861 021 111
- Avoid the traffic with Avis' convenient Chauffeur Drive and Point 2 Point transfer service - which will take you from point A to B, any hour of the day and anytime of the week.
- Avis Rent a Car
- Avis Point 2 Point
- Avis Luxury Cars
- Avis Chauffeur Drive
Before you book
- Car rental booked through Multiply is for leisure purposes only.
- Only the Multiply principal member and spouses/partner qualify for this benefit.
- Discount applies to the best available rate at the time of the booking.
- Bookings must be for a minimum of three consecutive weekdays, or two consecutive weekend days, Avis weekend rules at the time of the booking will apply.
- You may not use this benefit for more than 40 days for each family member in one calendar year (January to December). After 40 days, you will receive a 7.5% discount for the rest of the year (unlimited).
- Avis Chauffeur Drive and Avis Point 2 Point will count as one day per booking.
- Members must be over the age of 18 years to rent a vehicle, must have a valid credit card and unendorsed drivers licence., valid for at least one year.
- Only the specified driver can collect the vehicle.
- The quoted rates exclude any additional service charges.
- A member can make a single booking of a maximum of 23 consecutive days according to their Multiply status. A single booking of 24 consecutive days is recognised as a Monthly booking and will be charged at the Avis retail rate.
- Standard or super collision damage waiver
- Various free kilometres a day
- Standard or super theft loss waiver
- Airport surcharge, if applicable
- Tourism levy and VAT, if applicable
- Inclusions and exclusions subject to change without prior notice
- Contract fee
- Responsibility amount in event of an accident or theft
- Additional driver fee
- Delivery and collection
- Windscreen and tyre damage waiver
- Excess kilometer charges
- Any other additional service charges applicable
How do you use this reward?
- There are two ways to book your discounted car rental:
- Book online directly through Avis at www.avis.co.za/multiply
- Book using the Multiply Travel Desk at least 24 hours before you collect the car:
- Tel: 0861 100 155
- Fax: 012 671 8910
- A booking fee applies to all bookings made through the Multiply Travel Desk.
- Travel bookings can only be paid with a valid credit card. Avis accepts MasterCard, Visa Credit, American Express and Diners Club.
- All bookings are non-refundable.
- Your Avis travel confirmation will be emailed to you.
- The benefit is subject to availability.
- An authorisation deposit is the amount that Avis will 'hold' on your credit card when providing a specific vehicle for rental. For more information visit www.avis.co.za/rentalguide.
- For weekend rentals, Avis take a credit card authorisation for the estimated cost of the rental plus an additional weekend authorisation* as follows:
- Western Cape: R2500
- All other provinces: R5000
*The additional weekend authorisation will be waived upon presentation of a valid airline boarding pass/e-ticket printout.
When you collect your car
Please collect the rental car from the Avis branch you selected when you made the booking.
Make sure you take your:
- Unendorsed driver's licence
- Avis confirmation
- Valid credit card (cash not accepted)