Examples of areas covered in our regions
Transfers in East London and Port Elizabeth can be facilitated by Avis Chauffeur Drive.
- Cape Town
- Port Elizabeth
- Jeffrey's Bay
Cape St Francis
Ideal for: Transfers outside of the inner city parameters, or transfers within the city in a luxury vehicle.
How does it work
Example of Cape Town Zone Grids (Detailed Grids available below. Please click on links to view.)
|Example of Zone Grid||Zone A||Zone B||Zone C||Zone D||Zone E|
|Step 1: Locate city on Zone Grid||Cape Town City||Hermanus||Ceres||Montagu||Stillbaai|
|Step 2: Identify zone (e.g. Zone A)||Blouberg||W. Cape Hotel & Spa||Citrusdal||Arniston||Ladysmith|
|Step 3: Select vehicle on rate sheet||Stellenbosch||Tulbach||Grootbos||Clanwilliam||Riverdale|
Please click the links below to view the zone grid for your area:
Note that the zones are subject to change without prior notice and will be confirmed at the time of reservation.
The zones above are an indication - pick up and drop off address should be supplied.
- The above rates are in South African Rand and include VAT
- Max pax = maximum number of passenger per vehicle
- Vehicle types are subject to change without prior notice
- Local Zone rates are only available in Port Elizabeth, East London, Bloemfontein for the vehicles with rate values
- Accessible transport solution in a Toyota Quantum for passengers with disabilities available in Gauteng only - maximum 3 wheelchair bound passengers and 6 seated passengers
- Port Elizabeth, East London, Bloemfontein and have limited vehicle types available - the other vehicles are on arrangement.
- Services & remuneration of a professional chauffeur
- Unlimited kilometers
- Toll Fees
- Vehicle management system and monitoring
- Passenger liability – in excess of 100 Million
- Emergency medical assistance and evacuation
- Tourism levy
- Airport surcharge
- 24 hour office support
- Chauffeur’s meals and refreshments (for Services within city limits)
- CD’s and reading material of passenger’s choice
- Foreign speaking Tour Guides (There are rates available to include this service)
- Time in excess of the pre-booked rate
- Accommodation where legally required
- One way fees where applicable
- Overnight allowance of R 950.00 – See zone grids for more information
One Way Fees
Note that One Way Fees are subject to change without prior notice and will be confirmed at the time of reservation.
Cancellations / No-Shows / Penalties
Group reservations are subject to a cancellation fee of 100% of the quoted service if cancelled within 4 (four) business days (defined as Monday to Friday) of the commencement of services.
Individual reservations are subject to a cancellation fee of 100% of the quoted service if cancelled within 6 (six) business hours (defined as Monday to Friday, between 08h30 - 17h00 South African time) of the services commencing or in the event the customer does not arrive for the service (no-show).