Save up to 10% and rent a free GPS at Wroclaw, Poland - Europe's 2016 Capital of Culture
Save up to 10% on your car hire in Wroclaw, Poland
... and rent a free GPS for the duration.The fourth largest city in Poland, Wroclaw is popular for its theatre, local heritage and shopping – and now you can explore it for less.
You may also remember Wroclaw as the host of the Euro 2012 football tournament.
Most travellers love to simply amble around Wroclaw's old town and its surroundings. There's the 13th-century town hall, historic Ostrów Tumski over the water, or Unesco-listed Centennial Hall & Discovery Centre to the east of the centre.
Discover Wroclaw and enjoy up to 10% off your car rental, including free satellite navigation. The offer is valid at all participating stations in Wroclaw for rentals up to 19th December 2016. Europe's Capital of Culture 2016 is waiting ...
- Use the AWD E550130 in our booking panel to secure this offer.
- Booking Period: until December 19, 2016
- Rental period: from now until December 19, 2016
- Offer valid at all participating stations in Wroclaw
- Black-out period: 12/08/2016 to 16/08/2016
- This offer cannot be combined with other Avis offers.
- The offer is subject to availability and may change at any time without notice.
- Avis rental Terms and Conditions apply.