Grab Savings of up to 25% in our End of Season Sale
Book directly on our website before 29th September and save up to 25% on the cost of your rental. The offer is valid for all pick-ups until 14th December 2017.
Savings of up to 25% can be enjoyed at the following destinations:
- Up to 25% off
- Denmark, Norway & Sweden
- Up to 20% off
- Belarus, India, Laos, Portugal, Spain (Canary Islands are exluded), Switzerland & Thailand
- Up to 15% off
- Belgium, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Singapore, Slovenia, Taiwan, United Kingdom (non-Mainland UK locations are excluded) & the USA and Canada
- Up to 10% off
- Armenia, Austria, Bahrain, Bulgaria, Croatia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Ireland, Macedonia, Mauritius, Malta, Reunion Island, Russia, Turkey & Ukraine
- Up to 5% off
- Australia, Cyprus, New Zealand & UAE
Avis Preferred members get first access to our sale ... and priority service everywhereAs an Avis Preferred member the benefits come quickly and don't slow with time. Take advantage of fast-track counter service and pre-prepared paperwork at the rental station. And the more you rent, the more you'll get, with free rentals and vehicle upgrades on offer.
Sign up before you book to benefit from this rental – we'll add a €100 bonus to your loyalty account five days after you return your vehicle.
Sign up now
Browse the small print
- Offer bookable from 15/08/2017 until 29/09/2017.
- Offer valid for rental pick-up between 15/08/2017 to 14/12/2017 (individual exclusion dates may apply).
- Standard headline discount for this offer is up to 25% in Europe/Worldwide off standard Avis seven-day prices; actual discount varies by location of pick-up.
- Maximum discount offered is 25% in Norway, Denmark and Sweden.
- Discount percentage varies by pick-up location.
- Available for domestic and international rentals.
- Participating countries only.
- Available online and in all call centres.
- No pick-up day-of-week exclusions.