33 Month Revolving Rental Rates
The Avis 33 Month Revolving Rental rates offer great value for those looking for the benefits of "owning" a vehicle without all the risk. Including our super collision damage and theft loss waivers, servicing costs, up to 3 additional drivers and a new car every 11 months, this product is the perfect alternative to financing a vehicle.
To book this product please contact our MiniLease office on 0861 111 475 or +27 11 387 8433 from Monday to Friday 08h00 - 17h00. Alternatively you can click here to complete an online enquiry form.
||33 Month Revolving Rental
(In the event of an
accident or theft)
|Additional per Km
||Hyundai i10 or similar
||VW Polo or similar
||Toyota Corolla or similar
||Hyundai i20 Automatic or similar
||Toyota Corolla or similar
||Audi A3 Sedan or similar
||Mercedes C Class or similar
||Mercedes Benz C-Class or similar
||Toyota Fortuner or similar
||Mercedes-Benz E-Class or similar
||Ford Ecosport or similar
||Hyundai iX35 or similar
||Nissan X-Trail or similar
||VW Hyundai H1 or similar
||Toyota Avanza or similar
- 3000 km's free per month (100km's free per day)
- Super Collision Damage Waiver (CDW)
- Super Theft Loss Waiver (TLW)
- Tourism Levy
- Location Surcharge
- Delivery and Collectiong Fee
- 3 Additional Drivers
- One Way Fees
- Personal Accident Insurance
- R73.00 Rental Contract Fee
- Frequent Flyer Miles
- Other services e.g. Baby Seats available on request
(The 33 Month Revolving Rental Option is subject to the Standard Terms and Conditions of Rental as they appear on the Rental Agreement. The terms and conditions below are in addition to and not exclusionary of the Standard Terms and Conditions of Rental as they appear on the Rental Agreement. These terms and conditions read with the Standard Terms and Conditions of Rental on the Rental Agreement will govern the use and rental of the vehicle listed on the Rental Agreement)
- The 33 Month Revolving Rental Option is characterised by the enclosure of 3 (three) 11 month Minilease rentals.
- Minimum qualifying rental length is 3 months. A one month rental administration charge will apply in the event the rental is terminated for any reason (other than by the Company as provided for in the Standard Terms and Conditions of Rental) before the expiry of 3 months.
- A maximum of 3 (three) Additional Drivers will be allowed at any specific time. The Additional Drivers will be limited to the individuals noted on the Minilease Order Form.
- The primary Driver / Renter will at all times remain liable for the vehicle and will ensure that any Additional Driver adheres to the Standard Terms and Conditions of the Rental as it appears on the Rental Agreement.
- In the event that the vehicle is delivered or collected by any other person than the primary Driver / Renter (provided that the person taking possession of the vehicle must be one of the nominated Additional Drivers), the Company will deem the person so taking delivery of the vehicle as being duly authorised and appointed agent acting on behalf of the primary Driver / Renter.
- The primary Driver / Renter will adhere to all requests by the Company in respect of the servicing of the vehicle and will ensure that all services required are met within the deadlines of the Company and / or the manufacturer. Should the primary Driver / Renter fail to have the vehicle services as set out, the Company will be entitled to recover any loss or damage suffered from the primary Driver / Renter.
- A loan vehicle will be provided when the rental vehicle is returned for servicing. The loan vehicle may however not be the same make, model or colour, nor will it have the accessories (if any) of the vehicle on rent.
- The rental vehicle will be replaced in the event of, but not limited to, any one or more of the following occurring: (a) An odometer reading of 35,000 (thirty five thousand) kilometres is reached, (b) an accident / incident occurs for which the vehicle is deemed, by the Company in its sole and absolute discretion, to be uneconomical to repaid, (c) theft / hi-jack of the vehicle or (d) the rental has reached 11 months in duration.
- Subject to clause 2 above the Renter may terminate the Rental Agreement, without a penalty for early termination, at any time should the Renter no longer require the vehicle.
- The cost of required accessories or special equipment to be fitted to the vehicle will be for the account of the Renter, and must be paid in full and in advance. These additional costs are not refundable and the Renter agrees that the equipment may only be removed from the vehicle if no modification to the vehicle was required in order to fit the accessory and / or will not negatively influence the re-sale value of the vehicle.
- The Renter indemnifies the Company against any and all claims that result from the use of and / or is associated with the fitted accessories.
- Pricing will be fixed for the 33 months subject to the Company retaining the right to increase pricing after 11 months should one or all of the following trigger events occur;
(a) new vehicle price increases exceed the Consumer Price Index (CPI) by 3%
(b) the prime lending rate, as determined by Nedbank, increases by more than 3%
(The customer will at all times retain the right not to accept such a price increase and terminate the Rental Agreement and return the vehicle to the Company).
- The Company’s Standard Terms and Conditions of Rental are deemed to be incorporated herein and is in addition to the terms and conditions contained herein. The said terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. The primary Driver / Renter acknowledges that this has been brought to his / her attention and that he / she will be bound by all terms and conditions applicable.
- In the event of any conflict between the terms and conditions set out in this document and those of the Standard Terms and Conditions of Rental, it is agreed that the content as contained and set out in this document (and only those) will take precedence over those of the Standard Terms and Conditions of Rental.